Not getting proper signals after doing so many efforts? Or signals in your home network are so weak that it gets disconnected frequently? Don’t worry you are not the only one who has this issue. Actually these issues gave birth to the invasions of Wi-Fi extenders. Who are available with wide ranges of companies from […]
How to set up tp link extender?
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your existing router then you must install a tp link repeater at your place. Tp link repeater is an amazing device as it gives boost to your existing wifi signals. As most of us are often frustrated by the situation where we don’t receive similar wifi in every corner of the home then in such a case installing a TP-Link extender is a good idea. The TP-Link extender can boot up the Wi-Fi signal and you will get the wifi signals to those areas where it was hard to reach earlier after completing the tp link wireless repeater setup.
After completing the tp link extender login through tplinkrepeater.net, you will be able to configure the settings of the extender. Setting up a tplink extender is a straightforward process as you can make the desired changes to your extender on the tp link extender setup page. If you are not sure about 192.168.0.254 tp link extender setup then don’t worry as we are here to help you with it. This blog will give you tips that can help you to log into tp link extender and also for tp link range extender setup.
How to configure tplink extender?
Here are we are giving some steps that you can follow so that you can easily perform tp link wireless repeater setup. If at any step you feel that you need professional help, you can get connected with us.
- First of all, find a power outlet which is nearby your existing.
- Plug your tplink extender into a power outlet and power it on.
- On your computer, click on the Wi-Fi icon and connect to the network of your extender TP-LINK_EXTENDER_XXXXX.
- Power on your laptop or any other device that you are using for the tp link wireless repeater setup and launch a web browser of your choice.
- Now, type tplinkrepeater.net in the address to open the tplink extender login page.
- When a login window appears, enter the login details. Use ‘admin’ in both fields.
- Now, you need to click ‘Login’ to access the tplink extender setup.
- Now, you need to select the ‘region’ that you are living in.
- In this step, you need to simply select the home wireless network option.
- Now, you can enter the password of your home wireless network.
- Finally, you can give an SSID (Network name) for your tp link extender.
How to reset tp link extender?
If you are facing troubles while attempting 192.168.0.254 tp link extender setup or unable to complete it then you can simply reset your tp-link extender to its factory default settings. To reset the extender, you need to locate a ‘Reset’ button on the back of the device then press it for about 10 seconds by using a sharp pin and release the button.
If you have any other problem with tplink extender setup then you can take help from our team. Our team will resolve the issues that you are facing with your TP-Link repeater. You need to make a call to them on their toll-free number for taking their assistance for configuring the tplink repeater.